The goal for every landlord is to find reliable quality tenants who pay on time, want to stay long-term and are careful to maintain the property. However, too many owners avoid addressing needed maintenance concerns to save money. By doing so, they sabotage their chances of keeping good tenants, who become frustrated when the rental home is neglected, or their requests go unanswered for too long. The fact is that tenants are more likely to respect the property when they see that you do too. At Specialized Property Management, the most trusted property management company San Antonio has to offer, we know the importance of keeping good tenants. That’s why we’re sharing the five keys to cost-effective maintenance that will help you keep your rental safe and your tenants happy.
Rental Property Management, San Antonio, Money-Saving Tips
- Prepare: it is the owner’s responsibility to meet local habitability codes and standards. Take the time between tenant occupations to address any health or safety issues in the home. Plus, keeping the home well maintained will help it rent more quickly.
- Plan: anticipate regular maintenance costs in your budget by setting aside at least two months worth of rent per year to cover these expenses.
- Check: be proactive about catching small issues before they become expensive problems. This is where your local rental property management San Antonio team can help you by performing regular property inspections and seasonal maintenance, which can save you money over time.
- Respond: addressing maintenance requests from tenants promptly will help reduce your risk of liability and improve retention as renters will feel respected when you respond to their needs.
- Save: by partnering with Specialized Property Management as your rental property management, San Antonio service provider, you will have access to national discounts and preferred pricing on repair services, appliances, and materials needed to keep your property well-maintained.
The Property Management Company San Antonio Landlords Trust
Our dedication to customer satisfaction keeps our clients on the road to success. That’s why we are the rental property management San Antonio landlords turn to for their rental needs. With over 35 years of experience, Specialized Property Management can help you reduce cost, ensure quality and continually communicate with you and your tenants to save you time and money, all while keeping your property in tip-top shape. Call today to find out more and to speak with one of our knowledgeable property managers.